Deck the Halls, it’s time to get Merry y’all! We are so excited to share our Merry Margarita recipe. This one is certain to make your holiday celebrations lit! Okay, that was probably too far.
To make this cocktail all you need is a quality tequila blanco, lime juice, simple syrup, pomegranate juice, and a salted rim glass. Top it off with club soda for bubbles, and give it a turn with a sprig of rosemary for the full glam effect.
Make simple syrup on your own by simmering together equal parts white granulated sugar and water. Also, you can substitute the tequila for orange juice for a lovely non-alcoholic beverage.
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 3 tbsp white tequila (100% agave ideally)
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Kosher salt for glass rim
- sprig rosemary for garnish
- Salt the glass: Place glasses in the freezer for 10 minutes. rub the rim with lime juice and dip the rim into kosher salt. Place ice in the glass.
- Mix the drink: Stir together the pomegranate juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and tequila.
- Pour into glass: Pour the mixture into the salt-rimmed glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with rosemary sprig.